Vimocity Rewards Program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
[Updated as of February 21, 2019]
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By enrolling in this program, you agree to the following terms and conditions that govern the Vimocity Movement Rewards Program.
A. Overview of Vimocity Rewards Program Vimocity Rewards Program (the “Program”) is a loyalty program sponsored by Vimocity LLC. (“Sponsor”) through which individuals (“Participant(s)”) who have a valid Vimocity Account ID, may earn points (“VimPoints”) that will be credited to Participant’s Vimocity Rewards Account (“Rewards Account”) by any of the following methods:
- Performing daily body care and recording that the active user performed daily body care in the phone application (limit 1x per day). If the participant forgets or doesn’t record that they performed daily body care in the Vimocity phone application on a particular day, they will not be able to redeem points.
- Other. Vimocity reserves the right to add/change how points are earned and at what value in the phone application, as well as the value of the points through any Vimocity store or affiliation.
Participants may redeem their Points through the “Rewards Catalogs” described below.
B. Eligibility and Participation in the Program
- The Program is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are also valid employees of Vimocity active Clients who currently have their employees enrolled in the Vimocity program. All aspects of the Program may not be available to residents of Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands. It is void where prohibited by law. Participants must have a valid Vimocity Account ID from Vimocity.com and valid employee IDs from active Clients. Accounts are free, but subject to Terms and Conditions . If you do not have a Vimocity Account, visit www.Vimocity.com and follow the links and instructions to create an account. NOTE : Your Vimocity Account profile must include a complete first and last name and valid registration ID. If your Vimocity Account does not meet this requirement, you may be suspended from the Program.
- Registration. To enroll in this Program and thereby create a Rewards Account, Participant is required to register online (www.Vimocity.com or www.VimocityRewards.com), through the Vimocity Pay application (the “Pay App”), or through the Shop Vimocity application (“Shop Vimocity App”) with the email address associated with his/her Vimocity Account and agree to these Terms and Conditions. Continued participation in the Program constitutes each Participant’s continued full and unconditional agreement to these Program Terms and Conditions, as they may be updated from time to time (“Rules”), and representation that Participant meets the eligibility requirements set out in these Rules. Those who do not comply with these Rules may be prohibited from participating in the Program as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. There is a limit of one (1) Rewards Account per person/e-mail address, regardless of whether more than one person uses the same e-mail address. The person who is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address indicated when registering (and who otherwise meets the eligibility criteria) will be deemed the Participant.
C. Duration, Modification and Termination of the Program
- The Program began on November 17, 2016 and will continue until Sponsor announces its termination, which it may do at any time, with or without notice to Participants. Sponsor also reserves the right to suspend or modify the Program, at its discretion, at any time with or without notice. Termination, modification or suspension may affect a Participant’s ability to redeem accumulated Points. Participants will be able to redeem Points at any time as set forth in Section E below.
- A Participant’s continued participation in the Program constitutes his or her acceptance of any changes to these Rules.
D. Point Value, Forfeiture of Points, & Viewing Points
- No Cash Value or Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale or transfer of Points is strictly prohibited. Points may not be sold on any secondary market, and any transfer of Points to a secondary market shall be deemed void. Any Points remaining in a Participant’s Rewards Account if the Program is canceled will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs, unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Point Expiration. Points earned will expire at the end of the time period as determined by Vimocity. Vimocity reserves the right to change the expiration date at any time.
- Accrued Points Viewable in Participant’s Rewards Account. The number of Points collected by each Participant will be tracked in the Participant’s Vimocity Rewards Account. However, each Participant will have the responsibility of ensuring that his/her Points are properly credited. Any claim for Points not credited accurately must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date of claimed accrual of such Points. Manual issuance of Points can take up to sixty (60) days. Sponsor shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Points summaries or Participant Reward Account. Sponsor reserves the right to invalidate Points from a Participant Rewards Account if it determines that such Points were improperly credited or obtained fraudulently. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of accrual of Points and Sponsor reserves the right to delay the processing or redemption of any Points without notice to Participants in order to assure compliance with these Rules. Participants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Participant Rewards Accounts and passwords and for restricting access to their Devices and activity on their Participant Rewards Account, and Participants agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under their Rewards Account. Without limiting any other remedies, Sponsor may suspend or terminate a Participant’s Reward Account if Sponsor suspects that a Participant has engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Program. Participation in the Program is subject to these Rules, as well as policies and procedures that Sponsor may adopt or modify from time to time. Any failure to abide by these Rules or any policies or procedures implemented by Sponsor, any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Program may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Sponsor in law or equity, in the termination of participation in the Program, as well as forfeiture of Points accrued to date, all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
E. Purchasing Items from the Rewards Catalog or www.vimocity.com Online Store
Points may be used to purchase items in the Rewards Catalog or to purchase Qualified Products through Vimocity.com or the Shop Vimocity App at any time once they have accrued Points. The total number of Points Participants that can be used is the number of Points available in their Rewards Account.
1. Redeeming Points Earned
a) There will be Rewards available to Participants through vimocity.com and the vimocity mobile app.
b) To purchase items with Rewards, please follow online instructions.
c) Sponsor reserves the right to modify the list of items available for purchase, as well as their corresponding Point values, at any time for any reason.
d) All purchases are for items from the Rewards Vimocity online store are final and the Points will be deducted from Participant’s Rewards Account.
e) Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item advertised with an item of equal or greater value if due to unavailability or for any other reason.
f) Participants will receive confirmation emails notifying them when they purchased an item through the Rewards Vimocity online store.
g) Fulfillment process and timing will vary depending on the Reward purchased through the Rewards Vimocity online store. Details will be provided at the time of purchase.
h) Except as otherwise provided herein, no refunds will be provided on any purchased item. If for any reason a purchased item is received damaged, becomes unavailable, or cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to replace the purchased item with a similar item of equal or greater value.
- Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program.
- Participants may be required to complete tax documents, including an IRS W-9 or equivalent.
G. General Terms and Conditions
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any person who uses, or, in the case of suspension, is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Rules or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that, or any other, provision.
- The Program is provided to individuals or employees of Corporations that are customers of Vimocity. Other groups may not participate in the Program.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, the availability of items, or a Participant’s compliance with these Rules will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants while participating in the Program.
- Participants are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from participation in the Program
- Participants are responsible for maintaining updated contact information associated with their Vimocity ID.
- The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
H. Limitation of Liability
- Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiary, affiliate, franchisees, and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and promotional and advertising agencies, successors, assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for any printing or computer error, omission, interruption, irregularity, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Program materials or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of Program information due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, at any web site or any combination thereof. In the event that the Vimocity App and/or the Rewards Program is temporarily corrupted and suspended, notice of such will be provided and Participants will be advised to (1) not redeem Points until such time that the Program, as originally intended, may be resumed and (2) that Qualified Transactions during this time period completed will not generate Points for the Participant.
- By participating in the Program, each Participant accepts all responsibility for, and hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, promotion and advertising agencies, including, franchisees, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and successors, assigns, and service providers from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, or expenses that may arise from actions taken by such Participant and/or Participant’s participation in the Program, or for any harm or injury caused by any third party.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS MEANS THAT PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS FROM Vimocity AND ITS LICENSORS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, SPONSOR’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO PARTICIPANT ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (A) YOUR ACTUAL LOSS; OR (B) $1. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Released Parties are not responsible for any products or services offered in the Rewards Catalog other than those manufactured by Sponsor. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, SPONSOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
- As a condition of participating in the Program, Participant agrees that, except where prohibited, any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any item purchased therein shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Washington.
- If any provision of these Rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Rules, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Sponsored by: Vimocity LLC, Seattle, WA