Location: Seattle, WA
Who We Are
Vimocity’s core product is an athlete-inspired, tech-enabled and data-driven approach to preventing workplace muscle & joint injuries. Vimocity is focused on helping companies reduce organizational costs related to these types of injuries, improve productivity and enhance the quality of life of its members.
At Vimocity, we care deeply for people and are driven to help individuals live their best lives. Achieving this mission requires a great team made up of exceptional individuals. We hire team members with integrity, servant leadership qualities and individuals who are hungry to grow and learn.
The Vimocity Performance Coach Team is key to ensuring our clients and their members have a remarkable experience when they participate in both live and video-based training as well as several key portions of the onboarding process. This position requires a high level of organization, situational awareness, adaptability, and a deep desire to serve others.
About The Role:
You will join a group of performance-driven, self-starting team members who are constantly seeking ways to serve our customers more effectively, all while building an enduring movement-lifestyle brand.
The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team, is forward-thinking, and is hungry to positively impact the quality of life of the people we serve. This position is based out of our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a member of our training staff, you will be responsible for directly interacting with our clients and leading both onsite and video-based workshops. This position also involves playing an active role in the development of various types of client training- including on-site workshops, video-based training and written content. All training is rooted in proven human performance principles and behavioral science. Additionally, you will work closely with our Client Success Team to schedule workshops, coordinate client deliverables, and facilitate the distribution of the various forms of digital content that are critical to participant success.
At times, there will be a significant amount of travel to client sites to perform on-site services including onsite job observation, teaching workshops, and training peer leaders within the organization. Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with clients to plan for and conduct various educational activities and events
- Collecting and reporting various metrics to the Vimocity Client Success Team, such as workshop attendance, client engagement scores, outreach effectiveness, and identifying areas for improved client success.
- Participating in Vimocity’s core program planning and development, as well as designing and/or implementing client or industry-specific research.
- Reviewing client historical injury data to identify trends and opportunities for injury prevention strategies to be implemented.
- Performing job-task analysis to understand the physical requirements of common work-related activities.
- Travel is required for this role and could be as much as 50% (at times) based on business needs.
- 5+ years formal coaching/ teaching experience in strength & conditioning, personal training, athletic training, etc.
- BA/BS Kinesiology or Sports Science
- Currently holds industry certifications, preferably NSCA-CSCS, NASM, and/or ATC/L
- Experienced/ comfortable presenting to a group
- Strong customer service skills where servicing the “client” is the top priority
- Strong grasp of human movement mechanics
- Possesses strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver an exceptional experience for workshop participants.
- Experience with the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) or other industry standard movement assessments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ambition, diligence, and passion for improving the lives of others
- Hungry to expand knowledge-base and excited by the prospect of working outside of a gym or clinical setting
- Growth-mindset and continuous pursuit of personal growth and learning
- Enjoys public speaking and presenting, or has an eagerness to grow in this area
- Excited by the prospect of traveling the country to interact with clients in different industries.
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please include your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us why you are the best fit for this role, why you care about impacting the lives of others, and why you are interested in being a part of the Vimocity Team.