Part Time Contractor
Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, Chehalis, Longview, Mount Vernon, or Goldendale, WA
This Performance Coach position with Vimocity focuses primarily on the delivery and implementation of injury prevention programming to small-mid sized groups in an industrial based corporate environment.
- Instructing, motivating, and assisting on-site small group classes 2-4 times per week.
- Reporting various metrics to operations, such as attendance, engagement, outreach efforts, and activity level.
- Assisting with and implementing incentive programs.
- Participating in staff education covering all aspects of Vimocity methodology.
- Follow established policies and procedures of the company.
- Some travel will be required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum two years of personal training or similar experience
- Currently certified through one of the nationally accredited industry associations (NASM, ACSM, NSCA, ACE, etc.)
- Current CPR/AED certification (First Aid certification is a plus)
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience teaching group fitness classes with emphasis on helping improve technique and ability
- Demonstrated ability to perform necessary training movements and exercises.
- Strong customer service skills where servicing the “client” is top priority
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to teach and motivate others
- Ability to work with many different types of people in a corporate setting
- Ability to work independently with little daily supervision
- TRX certification
- Functional Movement Screen certification
- Personal Liability Insurance
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about physical fitness. We want someone who really cares about the people they are working with. If you like joking, smiles, high fives and other such shenanigans, then please apply. Helping others and serving each other is in the DNA of each team member… if that’s you… then we want to meet you!
Ever experienced a sore back and stiff shoulders that makes working on your computer uncomfortable
or ever had a bum knee that prevented you from hiking or climbing? You body’s ability to move well
directly affects your quality of life. At Vimocity, we decided to do something about it and develop a
systematic approach to injury prevention. Our motto is “take care of what moves you”. We teach people
how to take care of their movement health by educating them on their muscles, joints, cartilage and connective
tissue. We believe in expanding the boundaries of what is possible for each individual.
To learn more contact Sean Cornell.