Client Success Project Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Who We Are
Vimocity’s core product is an athlete-inspired, tech-enabled and data-driven approach to prevent workplace muscle & joint injuries. The Vimocity platform is focused on helping companies reduce organizational costs related to these types of injuries, improve productivity and enhance the quality of life of its members.
At Vimocity, we care deeply for people and are driven to help individuals live their best lives. In order to do this, it takes a great team. We hire team members with integrity, servant leadership qualities and individuals who are hungry to grow and learn.
The Vimocity Client Success Team is key to ensuring that all of the stakeholders of the companies we serve thrive and that the key objectives that have been established at the start of our engagement with them are achieved. This position requires a high level of organization, situational awareness, adaptability, and a deep desire to serve others. As a Client Success Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the core deliverables across all clients.
About The Role:
To support Vimocity’s growth, we are hiring a Project Manager to join our Client Success Team to manage new and existing customer on-boarding and implementation of key projects and deliverables. In this role, the Client Success Manager will be in charge of implementing all programming and content that impact all clients..
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Act as an expert on Vimocity’s project management and implementation methodology.
- Manage core customer projects to deliver a “best in class” customer experience.
- Meet internal project expectations and timelines while overcoming any project hurdles.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects of varying budget sizes and complexity.
- Create project plans and recommendations for improved and enhanced business efficiency.
- Perform task management, completion, and coordination across project teams and within Client Success.
- Help customers maximize the value they receive from Vimocity’s products and services by using your strong project management, meeting facilitation, and understanding how a project or deliverable provides value to the client.
- Partner with the Client Success and Product teams to identify potential challenges and barriers to success and problem-solve for expedited resolution.
- Play a supporting role in the sales process when needed
- Ability to estimate hours required for core product deliverables
- Ability to collect and analyze data on the effectiveness of program implementation.
- 3+ Years experience as Client Success Manager or a customer-facing Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s level degree in a relevant field.
- Proven ability to engage with customers resulting in high client satisfaction.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to prioritize competing project deliverables, remain calm under pressure, complete project deliverables and work collaboratively across teams
- A business-minded individual with an understanding of financial transactions focused on becoming the customer’s trusted advisor who can proactively identify opportunities for customer product adoption and expansion.
- Experience scheduling engagements with clients with a geographically dispersed footprint and/or scheduling complexities (i.e. multiple locations and shifts).
- Proficiency with G-Suite, and experience with project tools such as Asana.
- Ability to travel (15-25%)
- Ambition, diligence, and passion for improving the lives of others
- Hungry to expand knowledge-base and excited by the prospect of supporting Vimocity’s Mission.
- Growth-mindset and continuous pursuit of personal growth and learning
- Excited by the prospect of traveling to various parts of the country to interact with clients in different industries.
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please include your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us why you are the best fit for this role, why you care about impacting the lives of others, and why you are interested in being a part of the Vimocity Team.