Experienced Video Editor for Movement Health Videos at Start-Up
Vimocity is a fast-growing movement health brand. We deliver a data-driven solution to help individuals and companies decrease their incident rate and cost associated with musculoskeletal disorders (think: back pain, sprains, and strains), which currently account for more than $768B in healthcare related costs and 33% of all workplace injuries. Vimocity’s proven injury-prevention solution, usually reserved for elite athletes, is delivered through a convenient and engaging digital program that personalizes prevention for each individual and aggregates data to drive company-wide performance.
We’re looking for a video editing mastermind to join our team! You will join a group of performance-driven, self-starting team members who are constantly seeking ways to serve our customers more effectively- all while building an enduring movement health brand.
The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career. This position is based out of our headquarters in Seattle, WA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Edit and produce movement videos and stories in the voice of the Vimocity brand and advocate and champion globally
- Take feedback to heart, process it and return with workable and realistic solutions
- “Get” social media. Be able to understand our brand voice and take that into consideration when developing videos that will be shared on social channels in a way that reflects an understanding of each channel’s audience and our place
- Be fluent in the process of creating video content, from conception through script writing and production. Understand how to balance big thinking with down-to-earth resources
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that the team delivers exceptional creative on time, and on budget
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or additional years of relevant experience, graduate portfolio school certificate is preferred
- 3-5 years experience crafting visual stories and captivating video that motivates people to take action
- Deep understanding of how to edit videos for maximum engagement, especially on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Knowledge in graphic design is encouraged
- Experience working at a Marketing/Creative agency
- Experience balancing creative vision with business acumen
- Personal experience and insight as an athlete, runner, and all-around adventurer
- Proven excellence in brand development and expression
- Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple, dynamic assignments at once
- Experience crafting authentic content across social media, video, and other channels
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast pace environment. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute.
- You are PASSIONATE about movement health and improving the quality of people’s lives.
- You can execute the plan within the limits of time and other constraints.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your resume! Send us an online portfolio demonstrating phenomenal creative excellence with brands is required. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying.