Freelancer - Journalism for Tech, Editorial for Start-Up, ECommerce Marketing Copywriter
Vimocity is a fast-growing movement health brand. We deliver a data-driven solution to help individuals and companies decrease their incident rate and cost associated with musculoskeletal disorders (think: back pain, sprains, and strains), which currently account for more than $768B in healthcare related costs and 33% of all workplace injuries. Vimocity’s proven injury-prevention solution, usually reserved for elite athletes, is delivered through a convenient and engaging digital program that personalizes prevention for each individual and aggregates data to drive company-wide performance.
We’re looking for a copywriting wordsmith to join our team! You will join a group of performance-driven, self-starting team members who are constantly seeking ways to serve our customers more effectively- all while building an enduring movement health brand.
The right candidate is eager to join a fast-paced team and is hungry to make an impact early in their career. This position is based out of our headquarters in Seattle, WA
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and write blog posts, e-books, infographics, marketing landing pages, social media content, print materials, and other marketing/sales copy.
- Review and edit all content to meet SEO guidelines
- Ability to self-edit and proofread all written assets prior to delivery
- Take dense technological concepts and reduce them to a conversational tone without losing the nuance and detail that make our offerings unique
- Find the story. Meet our Vimocity athletes, their employers, and even the family members of our athletes and bring their stories to life in a way that champions our brand ethos
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that the team delivers exceptional creative on time, and on budget
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or additional years of relevant experience
- 3-5 years experience crafting stories and writing copy that captivates and motivates people to take action
- Experience working at a Marketing/Creative agency
- Experience crafting authentic content across social media, video, and other channels
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast pace environment. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute.
- You are PASSIONATE about movement health and improving the quality of people’s lives.
- You can execute the plan within the limits of time and other constraints.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment.
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in.
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! Plus make sure that you include your resume and an online portfolio demonstrating creative excellence with brands. Please add your online portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying.