Content Project Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Vimocity is a fast-growing movement-lifestyle brand. We deliver data-driven solutions to help individuals and companies decrease their incident rate and the costs associated with musculoskeletal disorders (e.g. back pain, rotator cuff strain, ankle sprains, etc.), which currently account for more than $768B in healthcare related costs and 33% of all workplace injuries. Vimocity’s proven injury-prevention solution is based on strategies that are usually reserved for elite athletes and are delivered through live workshops and an engaging digital program that personalizes prevention for each individual and aggregates data to drive company-wide performance.
We’re looking for a Content Project Manager to join our team! You will join a group of performance-driven, self-starting team members who are constantly seeking ways to serve our customers more effectively, all while building an enduring movement-lifestyle brand.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Content Project Manager, you will use your experience as an innovative content marketing strategist and editor to own and scale our content marketing program across content formats and distribution channels. You will shape our content marketing strategy from beginning to end. You’ll bring expertise in content marketing strategy, project management, writing, editing, and working diligently to bring content marketing strategy to life.
Success for our clients is walking alongside them to increase the quality of employee’s life and reducing injury rates and costs through a highly engaging program that has a positive impact on productivity and quality of life both on and off the job. Your role will be critical in deploying strategic content that provides value to our B2B clients and employees.
This role requires experience as a planner, engagement analyst, project manager and the attribute of being a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives at once. Successful applicants have excellent leadership and collaborative skills, strong technical expertise, and a proven track record of delivering results.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Qualify foundational projects based on criteria, such as: customer relevance, reusability, strategic impact, and synergy with existing programs and technical platforms.
- Oversee and maintain scheduled deadlines and project status reports.
- Coordinate tasks and schedules across different stakeholders and anticipate any dependencies or triggers that may put the project schedule at risk.
- Identify project roadblocks, research, and present root-cause analysis, and manage the path to resolution.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Marketing/Publishing/Communications, Design or technology-related field or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional writing, copywriting, editing and communication skills.
- Data-driven approach to measuring the effectiveness and performance of content marketing programs.
- Hypothesis-driven approach to growth and marketing.
- Experience producing different formats and types of content from videos to email campaigns and/or managing contractors and vendors to effectively complete projects on schedule.
- You are PASSIONATE about movement health and improving the quality of people’s lives.
- You have a proven track record of effectively executing the plan within the limits of time and other constraints.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment and understand the importance of building strong working relationships.
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute and you are able to adapt.
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please include your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us: why you are the best fit for this role, why you care about impacting the lives of others, and why you are interested in being a part of the Vimocity Team.