Content Project Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Who We Are:
Vimocity's core product is an athlete-inspired, tech-enabled and data-driven approach to preventing workplace muscle & joint injuries. Vimocity is focused on helping companies reduce organizational costs related to these types of injuries, improve productivity and enhance the quality of life of its members.
At Vimocity, we care deeply for people and are driven to help individuals live their best lives. Achieving this mission requires a great team made up of exceptional individuals. We hire team members with integrity, servant leadership qualities and individuals who are hungry to grow and learn.
We’re looking for a Content Project Manager to join our team! You will join a group of performance-driven, self-starting team members who are constantly seeking ways to serve our customers more effectively, all while building an enduring movement-lifestyle brand.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Content Project Manager, you will use your experience as an innovative content strategist and editor to own and scale our content development across all of our client-facing products and programs. You will shape our content voice and brand strategy from beginning to end on all product needs we deliver to our customers. This includes, but is not limited to: company branding, video-based learning, client facing training materials, program communication, mobile app related messaging and the look, feel and content contained on our website and client facing landing pages. You’ll bring expertise in content marketing strategy, project management, writing, editing, and working diligently to bring key content needs to life, primarily our client facing products, but also our external marketing needs.
Success for our clients is walking alongside them to reduce injury rates and costs through a highly engaging program that has a positive impact on productivity and quality of life both on and off the job. Your role will be critical in deploying strategic content that provides value to our B2B clients and their team members.
This role requires experience as a planner, engagement analyst, project manager and the attribute of being a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives at once. Successful applicants have excellent leadership and collaborative skills, strong technical expertise, and a proven track record of delivering results.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Qualify foundational projects based on criteria, such as: customer relevance, reusability, strategic impact, and synergy with existing programs and technical platforms.
- Oversee and maintain scheduled deadlines and project status reports.
- Coordinate tasks and schedules across different stakeholders and anticipate any dependencies or triggers that may put the project schedule at risk.
- Identify project roadblocks, research, and present root-cause analysis, and manage the path to resolution.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Marketing/Publishing/Communications, Design or technology-related field or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional writing, copywriting, editing and communication skills.
- Data-driven approach to measuring the effectiveness and performance of content marketing programs.
- Hypothesis-driven approach to growth and marketing.
- Experience producing different formats and types of content from videos to email campaigns and/or managing contractors and vendors to effectively complete projects on schedule.
- You are PASSIONATE about movement health and improving the quality of people’s lives.
- You have a proven track record of effectively executing the plan within the limits of time and other constraints.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment and understand the importance of building strong working relationships.
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute and you are able to adapt.
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please include your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us: why you are the best fit for this role, why you care about impacting the lives of others, and why you are interested in being a part of the Vimocity Team.