Client Success Project Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
We’re looking for a Client Success Project Manager to join our team! You will join a group of performance-driven, self-starting team members who are constantly seeking ways to serve our customers more effectively, all while building an enduring movement-lifestyle brand.
The right candidate is eager to join a rapidly growing and fast-paced team, is forward-thinking, and is hungry to positively impact the quality of life of the people we serve. This position is based out of our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Client Success Project Manager, you will be working directly with the Account Executives and Performance Coaches to lead the charge at developing and overseeing the client success processes. Core to this responsibility is walking alongside our clients to ensure that they have the tools and resources to be successful at reducing injury rates and costs through a highly engaging program that has a positive impact on productivity and quality of life both on and off the job.
This role requires experience as a planner, engagement analyst, project manager and the attribute of being a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives at once. Successful applicants have excellent leadership and collaborative skills, strong technical expertise, and a proven track record of delivering results.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Qualify foundational projects based on criteria, such as customer relevance, reusability, strategic impact, and complementarity with existing programs and technology platforms.
- Oversee and maintain scheduled deadlines and project status reports.
- Coordinate tasks and schedules across different teams and proactively identify any dependencies or triggers that may put the project schedule at risk.
- Identify project roadblocks, research, and present root-cause analysis, and manage the path to resolution
- 3+ years’ experience in Program/Project Management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Certification, Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Project Management.
- A big picture thinker, that also can effectively manage the day to day and identify the needs of specific clients.
- Strong project management, problem-solving, change management and analytical skills. Attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvements
- A strong communicator and collaborator.
- Strong customer service skills, where servicing the “client” is the top priority. Effectively anticipates clients needs and can put an action plan in place to solve these needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extensive experience with task-management, CRM and other communication/analytic tools (e.g. Asana, Trello, Hubspot, Salesforce, Slack, Tableau, etc.).
- You are PASSIONATE about movement health and improving the quality of people’s lives.
- You have a proven track record of effectively executing the plan within the limits of time and other constraints.
- You are intellectually curious and are constantly challenging our own best practices (“There’s always a better way” mentality).
- You work well in a team environment and understand the importance of building strong working relationships.
- You are flexible and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute and you are able to adapt.
If you think you are a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please include your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us: why you are the best fit for this role, why you care about impacting the lives of others, and why you are interested in being a part of the Vimocity Team.